Free Shipping On All Orders
Introducing the Rode VideoMic Me
Rode’s newest addition to the VideoMic family – the VideoMic Me – is a directional microphone optimized for smartphones. The VideoMic Me is designed to fit a wide range of different devices including both iOS (iPad included) and Android devices (as long as the headset input on the device is on the opposite side to the actual camera so that you do not see the microphone while filming).
- Works with both iOS and Android devices
- Output: TRRS (3.5mm)
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50″
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
There are no reviews yet.